To secure position as WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR, LIMOUSINE DRIVER, HOUSEKEEPER OR AUTO ELECTRIC MECHANIC in an industrial environment.
Feb 2013 - Sep 2013
auto electric technician
larrys auto electric, inc
Repair.: Starters. Generators. Alternators.
Oct 2011 - Jul 2012
BIG APPLE CAR INC
A limo driver picks up customers at predetermined locations and predetermined times. Transports customers to their destinations of choice during the entire time that they have retained the driver. Assists passengers in the handling of luggage and large packages.Open the car door for customers. Be able to educate passengers with regard to local information. Ensures that the limo is clean, has ample fuel, and is properly maintained. Keeps a log of all trips made.
Mar 2001 - Aug 2010
SUPERVISOR, forklift driver
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in mixing, dividing, molding, and proofing of dough, and in baking, slicing, and wrapping of bread, pastries, and other bakery products: Examines dough and batter for specified consistency.
- 2) Reads charts of fermentation room and ovens to verify specified humidity and temperature.
- 3) Oversees operation of automatic machinery, such as rounding, curling, icing, slicing, and wrapping machines to ensure maintenance of specified quality standards and production schedules.
- 4) Sets up and adjusts wrapping and slicing machines.
- 5) Trains new workers.
6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title
May 2004 - Aug 2008
Duties:• Operates various mechanized cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, buffers, etc.• Maintain facility in a sanitary and infection-free condition through washing, cleaning and replacement ofequipment and furnishings.• Requires working in damp, dusty and dirty areas. Must clean up human waste and other body fluids, as required.• Responsible for disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials.• Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc. Must comply with all regulations such as OSHA, EPA,State Health Department, etc.• Plan work schedule for major tasks.• Damp dust furniture, light fixtures, window sills, etc.• Empty trash containers daily.• Wet mop floors in all residents’ rooms and bathrooms daily. Damp mop all corridor floors, lobby, dining areas,and others daily.• Clean wash basins, mirrors, commodes, tubs, and showers daily.• Check all vacant rooms daily to keep fresh.• Clean all air vents.• Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken windowpanes, missing nuts or screws, beds needing repair, etc.).• Wash windows as scheduled.• Completely strip and recoat all floor areas when necessary and as scheduled.• Check entire area for spills, water, etc. periodically, especially in residents’ bathrooms.• Follow instructions on use of germicidal solutions to clean. All procedures for solution use will be part of thehousekeeper's training.• Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services.