Alyce m. james
- San Francisco California
- 415 823 1695
- [email protected]
As the lead of a nationally recognized organization, I am a talented educator and training specialist. Coupling eight years in public speaking with management experience, I have a proven track record in process analysis and implementation, creative strategy, and meticulous organization with detailed record-keeping to ensure efficient business plans and lasting client relationships.
Facilitating discussions on healthy relationships and sexual violence to college and high school audiences as part of the SFUSD curriculum.
• Led a company-wide initiative to implement a new program philosophy which increased client retention and overall presentational impact.
• Provided training, coaching, and support to incoming employees and program coordinator improving staff confidence, competence and delivery.
• Spokesperson tasked with community outreach for an active recruitment model which mitigates program churn rate. This includes the SFUSD annual teacher health training, City College student orientation, and the city-wide Domestic Violence Org. collaboration.
Served as a key member of the executive team charged with managing operations and devising business development initiatives consistent with overall strategy.
• Monitored company expenditures to reduce overall cost structure by thorough market research and pricing negotiation with vendors.
• Implemented and conducted bi-weekly team meetings to improve productivity, team cohesion, and transparency.
• Staffing and employee management providing training atnd support to an executive team of five and over fifteen employees.
• Developed a cross-operating schedule covering five departments ensuring production efficiency.
• Interfaced between agents, talent, and directors through event coordination and follow-up communication designed to achieve long-lasting client relationships.
Museum docent tasked with delivering multiple presentations daily in a fast-paced environment.
• Integrated research from various scientific fields into a memorized script to educate and interact with patrons.
• Provided training support as part of the on-boarding process for new docents.
• Perfected presentation modules which and maximized patron satisfaction.
Museum docent leading tours and on-site classroom presentations.
• Memorized an extensive script on various cultural artifacts for elementary schools and community group audiences.
• Managed groups of children in classrooms and around priceless artifacts to ensure museum and patron safety.
• Used high-energy and skillful delivery to entertain, educate and capture young minds encouraging open discussions and interpretation around the collection.
• Poetry Club
• Project Survive
Honor - CSSSA Scholar 2009 - 2011
Mar 2009 - Current SPCA, San Francisco, CA: Feral Cat program
Jun 2013 - Jun 2014 Building Blocks for Kids, Richmond, CA: Annual Bike Fiesta.