Herr Valuations Advisors, Inc.
• Supervised daily business operations including accounting, finance, human resources, marketing, and on-going projects for a $1.2 million appraisal firm.
• Prepared monthly and quarterly financial reports.
• Forecasted monthly and quarterly revenues and cash flows to determine year over yearly growth.
• Managed accounting functions including payroll, account receivables, account payable, bank reconciliations, purchasing, invoicing, and inventory control.
• Reduced accounts receivable from 90 days to a maximum of 45 day.
• Negotiated new contracts with vendors and service providers to increase profitability.
• Reduced cost by $40,000 a year by negotiating the company benefits and retirement programs.
• Designed and developed a marketing package and leads for the business.
• Researched and recommended new electronic informational data sources for appraisers.
• Developed human resources procedures and manuals, quarterly and yearly performance evaluations system, and recruiting tools for the business.