Project: National Insurance Company
Environment: Oracle SOA 10 g & 11g, Java, J2EE, AIX, Oracle 10G, BPM, XML, Oracle SQL, Weblogic.
- Participating in the entire SDLC life cycle in terms of requirement gathering, design, development, deployment and testing
- Experience in developing and consuming webservices like SOAP and Rest.
- Developing BPM solutions for Quote, New Policy Issuance and Endorsement for the Initial project release using SOA.
- Exposing all Business Services as Proxy Service in ESB.
- Implementing Fault Policy Frame Work
- Involved in redesigning the existing process for the 10g to 11g migration
- Setting up 11g environment for the migration
- Analysing the codes for any bugs, troubleshooting issues, Application support functions, deploying the codes on test servers and testing for any issues and then deploying on live, Load balancing the Apache servers.