- Possess 13+ years of overseas experience in piping design and a total more then 18 years as a team member for various EPC projects in India & Middle East.
- Detailed engineering & drafting experience of Mechanical, Piping for Oil & Gas Projects for the various Indian & international clients.
- Worked as an Asst. Engineer/Piping Designer/Jr. Engineer/Draftsman/CAD operator.
- Highly skilled in preparing MTO, equipment layouts, piping GAD’s and Isometric. Involved for review & proposal engineering and as built documentation.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
- Good command over verbal and written communication skills.
Proficient in and responsible for:
- Study P&IDs
- Prepare Plot plan
- Prepare layouts per units
- Prepare piping study drawings
- Prepare piping plans/layouts
- Equipment layout drawings
- Prepare M.T.O. for pipes/fittings/valves
- Prepare Isometrics based on P&ID and piping plan
- Checking of all drawings
- Review Piping Material Specification
- Review vendor drawings and data sheets
- Supervision of drafting pool
- Site survey for tie-in locations and problem solving
- Coordination with other Disciplines
1.Piping Drafting * AutoCAD 2D * Expert
PDMS * Fresher
2.Engineering Pipe Stress Analysis * CEASER- II *Fresher
3.Operating SystemXP and Windows 7
4. MS Office
5.Familiar with MS Project
6.Familiar with Adobe photo shop
7.Familiar with converting software for PDF to word, excel
8.Scanning work (PDF, JPEG, BMP – including editing)
9.Internet Search Engine
10.Good grasping ability to work on ANY new program
- International Design Codes & Dimensional Standards.
- ANSI/ASME, API, ASTM
- Pipeline drawing and alignment sheets
- CEASER- II Pipe Stress Analysis
- Piping wall thickness calculation
- Assistance to Lead Engineer in estimation/tendering, Study SOW from FEED documents, Piping drawings and PID’s to prepare MTO (to estimate material cost for bidding) and Tonnage (to estimate construction cost for bidding), price comparison, Review of PMS & Data sheets, etc..
- Sub-contractor / Vendor drawing review and comments.
- MTO preparation – comparison with FEED.
- Co-ordination and communication skill.
- Supervisory skill as a team leader.