2008 - Dec 2014
eSSecom Pvt. Ltd
Manage the analysis and testing of new business or tool launches(UAT) Lead cross functional systems and process improvement initiatives
- Management of complete Payment Gateway Operations Merchant onboarding
- Ensuring that all KYC documents are collected Manual verification of KYC documents submitted by the merchant
- Visit to Merchant establishment
- Obtaining approvals from partner banks and uploading merchant information in Database Risk Management
- Verifying if the merchant falls in the high risk category by checking goods and services the merchant portal intends to sell online
- Checking blogs and customer grievances posted online Monitoring transactions and analyzing the RTS(refunds to sales ratio) on a periodic basis
- Carrying our merchant audit to check for the active/inactive merchants on a quarterly basis to identify new and emerging fraud trend Setting up velocity rules in the system based on the category of the merchants
- Follow a Release on delivery policy to ensure buyer protection
- Deposits from merchants to cover chargeback/refunds and periodic review of the same.
- Establish good rapport with customers to ensure that customers do not approach the bank for dispute resolutions
- Speedy resolution of all disputes Final approving authority for reconciliation and Settlement to partner merchants
- Co-ordination with partner banks and maintenance of banking relationship
- Co-ordination with partner merchants and maintenance of merchant relationship
- Co-ordination with Bank Correspondent and CSPs of the Financial inclusion project Provide support to CSPs at field level
- Single point of contact for all technical integration
- Single point of contact for internal network security audit
- Highest level Escalation for customer support
- Responsible for timely processing of data received from various billing entities
- Responding to online and offline queries in co-ordination with Technical and Marketing Teams
- Conception, Management and successful Implementation of Financial Inclusion Project for a public sector bank in 15 villages of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra.
- Management, planning and successful demonstration of the project-“ Interoperability of Financial Inclusion System(IFIS)” to the Department of Financial Services, MOF, New Delhi
- Successful implementation of pilot project for BWSSB-Payment of Water Bill by sending payment request as an SMS
- Successful implementation of payment through IVRS for one of the leading Travel aggregators.
- Management and Implementation of payment services through Net Banking and Credit/Debit Cards
- Management and Implementation of payments services for a leading aggregator
- Complete management of the annual PCIDSS audit.
Systems Analyst and Programmer
1990 - 1997
Computrek Services Pvt. Ltd.
Applications Developed Independently:
- Enquiry Management
- Order Management
- Financial Accounting Payroll