Instructor-Clinical & Didactic
Eastern Florida State College
- Team teach first year ADN students fundamentals and basic med-surg.
- Create and post flipped lectures to Canvas using PowerPoint, Softchalk, and Kaltura.
- Use active learning techniques such as case studies, group work, role play in class.
- Spearheaded a service learning project with second year students to teach homeless families about nutrition and hygiene.
- Instruct 9 students in an acute care setting for 12 hours weekly.
- Grade ATI assignments, care plans, care maps, & others weekly.
- Create NCLEX-style exam questions.
- Teach cardiac, respiratory, acid-base balance, fluid and electrolytes, urology, and nursing process in face-to-face classes and online. .