Instructor-Clinical & Didactic
Eastern Florida State College
- Team teach first year ADN students fundamentals and basic med-surg.
- Videotape and post flipped lectures to Canvas.
- Use active learning techniques such as case studies, group work, role play.
- Spearheading a service learning project with second year students to teach homeless families nutrition and hygiene classes.
- Guide 9 students in nursing home and hospital for 12 hours weekly.
- Grade ATI assignments, care plans, care maps, & others weekly.
- Create NCLEX-style exam questions.
- Teach cardiac, respiratory, acid-base balance, fluid and electrolytes, urology, and nursing process.