Founder and CEO
let's talk online
Founder and CEO of let’s talk online, www.letstalkonline.com
Startup as Germany's first live online language school in 2003
Co-initiation of EU funded LANCELOT, AVALON and CAMELOT projects (2005-2015)
Core competence in teacher training in virtual classroom and virtual worlds environments for real-time language education
Technology support for live online events, webinars and web conferences
- Start up of a live online language school
- School management (25 teachers and hundreds of students worldwide)
- Development of teaching concept and teaching material for language teaching in virtual classrooms, video conferencing and webinars
- Technical support for live online events
- EU funded LANCELOT (LANguage learning with CErtified Live Online Teachers), 2005-2007, development of a teacher training program to learn how to use virtual classroom/ video conferencing technology for language teaching and learning at a distance in realtime
- EU funded AVALON (Access to Virtual and Action Learning live ONline) 2009-2010, development of a teacher training program to learn how to use virtual worlds for language teaching and learning at a distance in realtime
- EU funded CAMELOT (CreAting Machinima Empowers Live Online language Teaching and learning) 2013-2015, development of a teacher training program to learn how to use virtual worlds for filming of machinima (3d animated videos) as learning material
- Founder and organizers of several web conferences, Virtual Round Table (language learning technologies) DaFWEBKON (teachers of German), SLanguages Annual Symposium.
- Owner of EduNation islands in Second Life.