Manager / Technical Business Analyst
Pfizer (formerly Wyeth)
Manage all phases of system lifecycle in the knowledge management and content management areas. Act as business liaison with key business leaders in the Research and Development business community.Understand R&D business processes and provide technology solutions to solve business needs.Establish and manage relationship with R&D leadership.
Discover – R&D Knowledge Management and Search Program–TechnicalBusiness Analyst
Consumer Healthcare Knowledge Management and information access application that indexes and presents information from multiple data stores.Lead Project Manager and Business Analyst responsible for all projects relating to system.Core team member and divisional IS lead for the search steering committee.
- Managed projects involving information access strategy, platform and architecture
- Primary liaison with key business stakeholders, IS leadership and system owner
- Led initiative to create and implement an operation sustainability strategy
- Project lead in development of information access and search strategy for R&D
- Lead IS resource and member of the core team involved with implementation and design of application.
- Conducted user interviews and created use cases and user scenarios to help drive requirements gathering
- Strengthened relationship with R&D executive leadership and the vendor leadership teams.
- Developed system documentation including architecture and technical design documents
- Achieved status of subject matter expert for information access and search for the division
Document and Data Capture System – Project Manager / Technical Lead
Lead Business Analyst and Project Manager responsible for supporting scanning and data capture processes and workflows for R&D.Primary liaison with R&D responsible for defining business needs and providing recommendations.Managed all phases of project lifecycle including requirements gathering, implementation and validation.
- Collaborated with Key Stakeholders in development of technical and business requirements
- Managed diverse project team of 12 including internal and external resources
- Negotiated with key stakeholders on project deliverables
- Managed multiple workstream on project team, included delegation to subteam members
- Developed and managed project plan and provided regular status reports to senior management
- Provided technical leadership to project team
- Achieved status of subject matter expert for data capture for the division
- Managed validation efforts and created a validation matrix to monitor documentation activities
Product data acquisition –Business Analyst / Technical Lead
Responsible for the design and development of the technical architecture used to support data exchange and track digital asset management of product documentation from P&G.
- Collaborated with members of the ThermaCare team to define requirements and provide a recommendation on which technology to use for records and asset transfer.
- Designed eRoom storage and security models for use with Wyeth employees, Proctor and Gamble employees, and other external partners.This has become a best practice and will be used for future acquisitions.
- Developed process that allowed for simplified collaboration between P&G and Pfizer.
- Collaborated with members of Regulatory Operations to develop indexing methodology for ThermaCare information to provide easy retrieval of data.
Global Intelligence Network – Business Analyst / Technical Lead
Lead in development of tool used by Regulatory to monitor, assess and communicate the impact of changing regulatory, scientific and medical environments that affect Wyeth Consumer Healthcare business.This system allowed R&D to collaborate globally on intelligence.
- Managed all phases of project from initial analysis to deployment and training.Worked with VP of Regulatory Affairs & other key stakeholders to create functional and user requirements.Defined policies and procedures for use of the system, and developed administrative processes to organize update requests.
- Developed new innovative system using eRoom to track and monitor global intelligence, which created a new automated business process.Became lead technical resource for the Global Intelligence Network and eRoom.Managed updates and implementation of those updates to the system.
- Developed work instructions and one page reference card for global distribution.Provided global training on the Global Intelligence Network and developed protocol so all new employees will be trained on the system.Was invited to and presented at the widely attended eRoom Coordinator Forum.
- Worked with other members of the core team to define and structure the business process.
Content Management Systems – Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Global Research & Development collaboration SME.
- Migration to Sharepoint – Lead for eRoom and intranet site migration to Sharepoint environment for R&D.Currently working with Sharepoint to understand the capabilities and create migration plan for both the eRooms and R&D websites.
- Lead member for eRoom creations and content strategy.Provide technical support for team eRooms and trained project coordinators on how to administer their eRooms.Provide direction for content and usage of eRoom to business community.Created training materials and marketing assets to generate greater eRoom understanding and usage.Worked with business areas to enhance and automate their business processes.Facilitated process for external partners to connect to R&D eRooms.
- Documentum – Responsible for business administration and application support for the business community.Lead BSP resource on GDMS status and EDMS administration meetings.
- Consumer Global R&D Intranet - Manage projects including updates and design changes to the intranet.Worked with the VP of Global Clinical and Medical affairs to design updated global clinical and medical page.
- Who’s Who – Managed R&D implementation of organization chart for Consumer Global R&D.Developed process to handle modification requests post deployment. Conducted project team meetings and created project plans for overall project lifecycle