Senior Social Worker
Help people to help themselves
- Main job: help 500+ clients quickly improve their knowledge, insights and practical skills to overcome complex social problems and crisis situations. I do this through coaching, training and system-oriented counselling with individual clients, families and groups of clients.
- Develop new methods: in 2015 I developed a new social skills course which specifically uses digital media, like online tests and information and digital communication between clients and between clients and trainers to maximize the effect of the course.
- Participate in weekly multidisciplinary meetings to discuss cases. My added value: focus on creating practical solutions through quick thourough analysis.
- Improve relations with regional partners like municipalities, welfare organizations and community centres through project meetings, theme conferences and network sessions.
- Collegues and clients appreciate my broad view, methodically throrough approach and focus on finding creative solutions.