Did my Training in .Net 3.5 and Sql Server by working on variety of projects and also worked on some research Components of soft wares.
Feb 2011 - Present
1. Develop New Extranets for New Clients.
2. Build new Projects for Different Clients intranets, Extranets both.
3. Maintain existing websites and projects of clients and create new solutions for them.
May 2010 - Sep 2010
1.Worked on Different web projects. like Coutts',RAC.
2. Worked with Senior Developer to provide solution to bugs and problems with the client websites.
3. Developed independently small components which were part of big applications.
4.Worked in PRINECE 2 controlled environment.
5. Worked with the Content Management System and FTP System along with visual sourcesafe.
Sep 2009 - Sep 2010
Masters in Software Engineering Management
Southampton Solent University
Object oriented programming
SQL Server 2008
ASP .NET 3.5
A thinker who thinks differently. A firm believer who believes there is always a room for improvisation. I take hard work as a challenge. I believe in understanding the problem properly and finding a best possible solution rather than going for the quick solution. My research ideas, academic Career and work experience has helped me in understanding the core elements of Software development and the impacts of software methodology on the development of a company.
•1.8years of experience of progressively challenging career in IT sector
•Extensive experience in analysis, development, and enhancement of web based projects andapplications.
•Involved in application architecture, Database & Schema design.
•Experience of working on n tier architecture in .NET.
•Exposure to SOAP, XML, Json, Jquery, Web services.
•End-to-end architecture and working knowledge of Prince 2
•Excellent ability to handle multiple applications.
•Experience of specification Elicitation of projects.
•Excellent analytical, problem solving & communication skills.
Seeking a job that offers me challenging work. More importantly, the most significant benefit a job can offer is ‘Learning’. I would like to start my career within an organization that provides with various opportunities to grow with the organization.