Experimental Hydrodynamic studies in Multiphase Stirred Tank using high speed imagery and optical probes (Curtin University)
- Assisted in the design of an experimental procedure to study bubbles in a rectangular tank using high speed cameras.
- Calibrated optical probes using high speed imagery with great attention to detail.
- Accurately maintained a record of all the data collected, in an organised fashion.
- Digitally processed images obtained via high speed imagery using imageJ/Fiji (software) and applied tracking algorithms in order to track the bubbles.
- Post-analysed all the data obtained using excel sheets in order to obtain bubble properties such as diameter and bubble velocity.
- Diligently followed all laboratory safety procedures.
- Maintained laboratory environment, laboratory notebooks related to equipment being used and ensured safe working environment at all times.