Senior HR Organization Development
International Islamic Arab Bank
- Identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis.
- Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals.
- Ensure effective Organizational Development (OD) strategies, processes and interventions are selected or designed and developed to achieve defined objectives and customer expectations, such as performance management, leadership and employee development curriculums, succession planning, coaching, and talent selection and review processes.
- Consult with management and other leadership to identify business processes.
- Identify and evaluate business initiatives to a certain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
- Develop methods for data file formatting, data analysis methodologies, and management reporting.
- Create effective strategic planning methods.
- Create competency models.
- Develop team-building exercises and workshops.
- Help employees create smart objectives
- Implement major changes in all aspects of operation.
- Talk with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas.
- Developing individual learning plans;( E-learning )
- Producing training materials for in-house courses;
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers;