Marketing Manager - Service Line
Healthcare & marketing strategist for Mission Health's Department of Marketing & Digital Strategies Mission Health, based in Asheville, N.C., is the state’s sixth largest health system and the tertiary care regional referral center for Western North Carolina and the adjoining region. In 2012, Mission Health was named by Thomson Reuters as one of the top 15 health systems in the nation – the only health system in North Carolina to receive this recognition. Founded in 1885, Mission Health is a not-for-profit, independent community hospital system that operates four hospitals, numerous outpatient and surgery centers, and the region’s only dedicated Level II trauma center. Its medical staff consists of more than 750 physicians, and is certified in more than 50 medical specialties and subspecialties. Centers of excellence include heart, stroke care, neurosciences and pediatrics. Mission Hospital, the system’s flagship hospital, is licensed for 730 beds and is the busiest surgical hospital in North Carolina. Other Mission hospitals include Blue Ridge Regional Hospital in Spruce Pine, McDowell Hospital in Marion, and Mission Children’s Hospital in Asheville. With approximately 8,800 employees and 700 volunteers, Mission Health is dedicated to serving and improving the health and wellness of the people of Western North Carolina.
- Marketing: Directing all aspects of outpatient and physician marketing, including direct responsibility for proposing, implementing and evaluating integrated marketing communications
- Community Relations: Serving as an advocate for Mission Health, Mission Medical Associates and the health system's ambulatory service line
- Public Relations: Editing copy, drafting new releases and media advisories for internal & external distribution
- Media and Communications: Coordinating direct mail, web, multimedia & email communication among diverse target markets
- Social Media Marketing: Developing & implementing a social media presence for Mission Medical Associates
- Special Event Planning: Event planning, marketing, administration & evaluating