Oct 2006 - Dec 2014
line leader ( asst. Supervisor)
- To support and manage team members when required , maintaining a high standard of communication, through team briefings, consultation, training , observation,review and one to one meetings.
- To ensure that work within the team is carried out accurately and the best possible service is given to Omni customer at all times.
- To ensure that all GMP and safety slanders are in compliance.
- Participate in GMP and inspection throughout the various department and corrects, or issue work orders to correct any identified deficiencies. Follow up with the appropriate associates to ensure expeditious performance of required work.
- Working knowledge of FDA /USDA regulation , GMP,HACC ,food and allergies ,and pest control, OSHA
- Awareness of the daily production shift schedule.
- Plan ,direct ,Coordinates,organize and assign subordinates work task daily.
- Continually monitor controls to ensure that product is to specifications .
- Continually monitor line subordinate to ensure they are performing job task to quality specifications and standards.
Oct 2004 - Nov 2006
Customer service front end ( supervisor)
- Learned Microsoft office program for window 2000 and Xp
- Learned all aspect of the company's merchandise.
- Responsible for the hiring and training of new employees.
- Arranged for repair and replacement of defective computer software and surveillance cameras covered under warranty.
- Maintain close personal contact with the CEO and CFO of Eltek-solutions.
- Prepared special work order work sheets.
- Researched and recommended potential clients that would contribute to the growth of the company business.
- Kept records of service in progress.
- Maintained incoming and out going records and produced reports for the CEO and CFO.
- Notified customers when service were completed and accept payment.
- Demonstrated consistent records of all company's intake and out take.
- Answer customer's telephone ,mail and in-person inquiries and directed customers to appropriate sales person.
Sep 2003 - Apr 2005
Customer -service (key holder)
Bath and body works
- Responsible for inventory and stock.
- Greeted customers and introduced latest products.
- Evaluated customers and offered beauty consultant tips.
- Key holder for cash register.
- Handle cash for purchases.
- Responsible for closing and reporting an accurate account of the cash register's ending and starting total.
- Maintained a comfortable atmosphere for customers.