The California Health Report
- Recruit writers, manage freelance pool, assign and edit for the California Health Report, a non-profit journalism project covering California. Ensure timely and in-depth coverage of beats including health care reform, violence and justice, children's health, disparities in health and public health.
- Developed special features section of the website devoted to narrative, explanatory and solutions oriented journalism. Assign and edit stories on topics ranging from preventing sexual exploitation of minors to the quality of Medi-Cal doctors.
- Created and edited the quarterly California Health Report magazine (2012-2015), assigned and edited the feature well, re-shaped the best of our stories from the website for the front and the back of the book, and work closely with art director to ensure a quality publication.
- Consult on social media strategy.
- Previously Associate Editor, Assistant Editor and reporter for the site.