February 2006 to December 2015
National Travel Nursing and Allied Health Recruitment & Staffing Agency
* Recipient of the "Recruiter Spotlight Award" featured in Millenia Medical Staffing's monthly publication, The Traveler Newsletter - September 2015.
Responsibilities by Job Title:
* Recruited and pre-screened qualified healthcare professionals for various settings; including hospitals, occupational health contracts, correctional facilities and Federal facilities including VA hospitals and Indian Healthcare Services (IHS) clinics.
* Trained and oriented new employees in the roles of Recruiter and Recruiter Assistant.
* Attended daily meetings to bring the Account Managers and the Recruiters together for brainstorming ideas, discussing important issues and creating action plans as a group and individually to reach the daily, weekly and monthly goals.
* Applied a variety of effective recruitment techniques to find qualified candidates, including direct sourcing, calls, resume mining, networking, referrals, social media, job fairs and community functions.
* Served as a representative for the organization at events, educational institutions, conventions (both locally and nationally), staff associations and to the public at large.
* Created individualized compensation packages for the employee, which included hourly wage, non-taxed lodging and non-taxed meals and incidentals based on meeting government qualifications, company housing, Blue Choice health insurance, bonuses, reimbursements for new licensing and/or certifications and round trip travel reimbursement.
* Posted openings on job boards, magazines and the company website, as well as email and text the candidates in our database, and use the internet for sourcing.
* Determined applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants over the phone, Skype and/or email; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
* Developed and maintained client relationships at the hospitals and healthcare facilities who we are contracted to fill a shortage of full-time employees with temporary employees, contracted for typically 8 or 13 weeks.
* Identified staffing needs and job openings with potential and existing client managers.
* Ensured quality customer service by resolving all issues pertaining to your clients and related provider assignments.
* Informed the Recruiters about the details of the job provided by the medical facility.
* Worked directly with the staffing managers at the medical facilities to determine appropriate bill rates, fees, etc. considering the cost of living in that area and/or the candidate's level of experience.