I am a savvy, creative, marketing, and sales professional with a passion for raising the bar, managing risk, and thinking outside the box with the quintessential goal of delivering a better product to ensure company growth and increased revenue. Nothing is more fulfilling than being part of a team with similar interest, and an organization that values its employees. I have an extensive international travel background and I am very comfortable working with and in different cultures.
2011 - 2015
- Boy Scouts of America troop founder and Assistant Scoutmaster
- Mercy Medical Team pharmacy aid worker, Madagascar Africa
- U.S. representative and goodwill ambassador to Africa Scout Day
- Anthem Art special needs adult art buddy
- Founder of LCA chess team and regional tournament host director
- PTF volunteer
- Missionary to China
- Cornerstone Ranch volunteer
2008 - 2010
BKi Medical Weight Loss
- Completely redesigned the patient relations and management program and drove successful implementation of the program across 13 statewide locations reaching over 16,000 patients.
- Led the re-imagination, design, and implementation of a refreshed brand identity.
- Designed and executed statewide advertising campaigns for print, billboard, and television.
- Conceived, planned, and executed highly successful client and vendor marketing/lead generation events in many different venues.
- Identified and scoped new opportunities; developed and facilitated new program implementation.
- Recommended strategic and tactical changes to the company direction based on a competitive and evolving landscape.
- Created seasonal displays and marketing materials.
- Led successful integration of 3rd party products and programs into the BKi business.
1993 - 2003
- Domestic and International flight attendant
- Recipient of numerous customer service awards
1989 - 1990
United States Army
- Active duty enlisted solider
- Honorable discharge