Customer Experience (CX)
Sr. Client Success Manager - Lead Analyst
- Managed over 40 clients in over 15 countries in retail, services, B2B, and food industry verticals. Top manager for client retention.
- Clients ranged from $62B retail Global 2000 to mid-small corporate and franchise operated companies.
- Managed client implementation-onboarding, authored custom training documents and execute training for software platform.
- Key contributor to product/system enhancements that elevated actionable insights.
- Built CX omni-channel programs (e.g., social media, text analytics, video feedback, survey data) through customer journey mapping, reporting and analyzing client data identifying trends and patterns.
- Consulted mid- to executive-tier levels regarding operational improvement strategies, survey design and insights capabilities. Presented findings in an easy to understand and actionable way for multi-faceted programs that include customer and employee engagement, brand performance and B2B programs.
- Managed data science work flow of strategic business reviews, ad hoc analysis and customer reporting project management through identification, estimation and prioritization of tasks/resources to deliver on time/in budget.
- Performed deep dive analyses of both structured and unstructured customer feedback data focusing on operational improvement, customer retention, marketing insights and customer satisfaction share of wallet.
- Provided consulting and thought leadership to the Client Success Managers team on best practices around survey design and scales, new client implementations and data analysis techniques.