Sr. Financial Analyst
- Develop financial and operational forecasts, provide analysis based on different scenarios and present to senior management.
- Create monthly financial statements and performance evaluation reports.
- Perform monthly department variance analysis as compared to budget and create walk-forward schedules to explain variance; review financial performance with market division heads and identify strategies to improve operation efficiency and project profitability.
- Work with project managers to develop project cost estimates in labor, materials and overhead; track project costs and provide variance analyses for decision making.
- Administer labor costs for engineers and technicians in 11 market divisions; consolidate labor costs for projects and market divisions then process journal entry and create reports to project managers.
- Update company metrics report regarding monthly recurring revenue, non-recurring revenue, sales volume, profit margins, and installation efficiency.
- Manage sales commission process for all sales teams which include enterprise, carrier and government sales; Prepare monthly individual compensation statements.
- Provide financial analysis for strategic project investments and initiatives and present to upper management; produce cost variance analysis at different stage of project implementation.
- Project accounting management: setting up projects in the ERP system, cost projection, monitor committed costs, and create actual project profit analysis upon completion.
- Oversee activities on various (project related) general ledger accounts; prepare journal entries and accounts reconciliation.