Bharath Management Consultancy Pte Ltd
- Administered the local/wide area network in a multi-server environment consisting of NovellNetWare4.11/5.1, Windows NT/2000 and Linux servers.
- Migrated Windows NT network and services to Windows 2000 Active Directory.
- Managed central Windows 2000 Active Directory forest consisting of 4 domain controllers.
- Carried out capacity planning to keep up with growing bandwidth requirements.
- Supported Exchange 5.5, Linux based DNS (BIND 8), IIS 5.0 and SQL 2000 servers.
- Installed a Citrix MetaFrame 1.0 server to replace a WinFrame 1.6 server and later rebuilt it as a MetaFrame 1.8 server running on Windows 2000.
- Migrated client workstations to Windows 2000 using a standard desktop image. Implemented Symantec Ghost for image creation and multicast image transfer.
- Configured Symantec Antivirus servers for maintaining current virus definitions on computers.
- Provided systems documentation, end-user support and training.
- Maintained daily backups, and monitored network performance, utilization and security