- Sunnyvale CA
- 415 483 5123
I am a passionate Graphic Designer with a proven track record in communicating my customers core values through highly appealing user centered layouts. I have extensive experience designing and developing page layouts, logos, icon sets, email templates and animated titles for web, print and video media. My most recent work history focused on e-commerce and marketing projects,working with small and medium businesses.
Designed and developed layouts for the Lightspeed e-commerce platform and POS system.
• Created new design themes for the e-commerce platform and made suggestions on how to improve the legacy themes.
• Implemented features and user interfaces for Lightspeed cloud based POS system and E-commerce platform: new return to vendor feature, new registering and cart and checkout workflows.
• Worked closely with designers, product managers and quality assurance specialists to deliver an optimal user experience.
• Built Responsive, customizable, cross-browser friendly and localized Interfaces.
Created custom designed websites for small businesses and startups.
• Successfully managed and coordinated graphic design projects from concept to completion.
• Closely worked with small-business owners and startup companies to understand how to best translate their needs into visual layouts.
• Followed up with customers and trained them to use their content management system.
Created and built web designs for a music media platform.
• Created layouts for desktop and mobile web devices.
• Assisted senior graphic designers in the creation of reusable visual components for the web.
Worked on a variety of contracts ranging from wedding videos to corporate promotional materials.
• Successfully translated subject matter for promotional materials in print and videos.
• Edited videos using non-linear video editing software.
• Created animated graphics and titles using After Effects.
Honors and Awards: Dean's list
With a concentration of courses and workshops in Graphic Design, Sketching, Color and 3D Design.
Three-year degree allowing high school students to specialize in Applied Arts and Design in order to pursue a career in Graphic Design, Web Design, Product Design or related fields.