I am a goal oriented worker with a passion for sports, entertainment, technology, and the different levels of media that help promote those fields. Always motivated to learn, I am an individual that understands the importance of teamwork, efficiency, and professionalism.
Multimedia, Photography, Video Editing, Sports, Entertainment, Technology, Video Games, Graphics
Jul 2007 - Present
- Working as a Web Editor for CBS College Sports; a company that handles all online material for over 115 college universities and the NCAA.CBS College Sports houses the official athletic sites (OAS) for all partners.
- Responsible for the management of our Big Ten and Conference-USA partners (ex. Michigan, Wisconsin, Marshall, Penn St, etc.) .
- Creating, designing, and implementing graphics/videos for schools in my assigned group and others (ACC, Big East, Pac-10, etc.).
- Responsible for troubleshooting web related issues and maintaining a stable relationship with our partners.Also responsible for coordinating with different departments in order to produce a single product (content for websites)
Nov 2010 - Present
Streaming Services Specialist
- Handle day to day audio and video coordination and scheduling with high profile clients from various athletic conferences.
- Maintain a working relationship with several vendors (Akamai, Origin Digital,etc.)in order to provide schools with a top product (CBS College Sports’ All-Access).Also solely responsible for audio and video solutions for the Mountain West and C-USA conferences.
- Troubleshoot issues concerning on demand content in streaming MP4, FLV, and F4V file types.Also, coordinate database creation, database acquisition, and user management.
- Develop strategies to promote our product via several multimedia devices (Mobile devices, Tablets, Digital Media Receivers)
Sep 2006 - Feb 2007
- Transcendental Media is an independent motion picture company
- Assisted editors in the editing bay (editing small scenes, logging footage, etc.)
- Assisted director and film crew on location
- Responsible for daily office duties including: DVD shipments, answering phone calls, research, and using MAC systems to organize the office.
Jun 2006 - Aug 2006
- Served as an Intern for a post-production company based in Irvine.
- Assisted editors in the editing bay (logged footage, edited short scenes, etc.)
- Performed office duties such as answering phones and delivering dailies.