An Internet Sales Receptionist must perform all front desk operations, greet walk-in clients, perform basic administrative tasks, and field all dealership communications via phone or email. They are expected to meet monthly sales goals by negotiating deals entirely on the web or by driving clients to the showroom. I was also given the opportunity to contribute to the company's web page by managing and updating our inventory, proofreading and editing vehicle descriptions, and creating online marketing and promotional materials when needed.
● Provide clients entering the showroom with a warm welcome and a sincere smile.
● Maintain the cleanliness of the showroom, front desk, coffee station and break room.
● Handle all incoming communications, via phone or email, resolve inquiries or direct clients to the appropriate department.
● Update virtual inventory, inspect vehicle descriptions and information for accuracy, and edit sections accordingly.
● Generate sales leads by creating and executing marketing plans utilizing internet platforms such as email, social media sites, SMS messaging and Live-Chat features.
● Reach or exceed internet sales goals while independently tracking deals. I accomplished this by creating multiple Excel spreadsheets to record information on sold deals, lost deals, and working deals.
● Receive and assign sales calls by asking thoughtful questions that highlight the client's individual needs before selecting a representative.
● Complete any assigned administrative tasks such as filing, copying, research, taking messages, organizing etc.