- Attends to the requests, inquiries, and /or complaints of walk-in customers in a courteous manner; provides accurate information needed including the available special products and services and coordinates with concerned divisions for clarifications and/or reservations of special telephone instruments.
- Receives service requests and letters of walk-in customers; checks if all pertinent data have been provided by the customer for the proper processing of their requests; encodes service requests in the Integrated Customer Management System (ICMS) and properly stage it to the concerned division.
- Encodes details of requests for voice and data in the web-based CIS form.
- Prepares, issues, and validates official receipts for payment of services, new installation, purchase of Pre-paid cards and other accounts as required.
- Evaluates complaints and/or billing disputes of customers; recommends and seeks approval of Supervisor for rebates for non-service and contested long distance; encodes proper adjustment in the ICMS in accordance with the approved Systems Practice.
- Evaluates and checks accounts of walk-in customers; assists customers who would like to avail Extended Credit Arrangement (ECA); coordinates with the concerned and prepares transmittal list.
- Handles recovery of telephone instruments, posts pertinent data in the ICMS and prepares transmittal report to Warehouse.
- Assists paying subscribers using Electronic Drop Box (EDB) as needed.
- Encodes disputes on mis-applied and unreflected payments via Quick Pay, banks and ATM machines; prepares transmittal list and forward it to concerned division.
- Posts telephone service requests, approved applications and transfer requests in the ICMS and inputs/keys-in SO order entries as needed; coordinates with concerned divisions for immediate assignment of facilities.
- Prepares request for ocular inspection to concerned division regarding class of service, type of instrument and physical address of subscriber; coordinates, monitors and creates service order for proper adjustment.
- Receives cash and cheque payments.
- Balances and reconciles daily collections.
- Merging and uploading of daily cash and cheques collections.
- Annotates cheque payments; prepares cheque listing for bank deposit daily.
- Prepares bank deposit slips for cash and cheque collections.
- Receives returned cheques from depository bank issued by customer; logs and prepares transmittal list to be forwarded to concerned division for required account treatment.
- Preparation of requisition for office supplies, time report, monthly collection report, reports relative to servicing/billing activities and other administrative reports as required.