May 1993 - Dec 2010
Customer Service Representative
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
- Attends to the requests, inquiries, and /or complaints of walk-in customers in a courteous manner; provides accurate information needed including the available special products and services and coordinates with concerned divisions for clarifications and/or reservations of special telephone instruments.
- Receives service requests and letters of walk-in customers; checks if all pertinent data have been provided by the customer for the proper processing of their requests; encodes service requests in the Integrated Customer Management System (ICMS) and properly stage it to the concerned division.
- Encodes details of requests for voice and data in the web-based CIS form.
- Prepares, issues, and validates official receipts for payment of services, new installation, purchase of Pre-paid cards and other accounts as required.
- Evaluates complaints and/or billing disputes of customers; recommends and seeks approval of Supervisor for rebates for non-service and contested long distance; encodes proper adjustment in the ICMS in accordance with the approved Systems Practice.
- Evaluates and checks accounts of walk-in customers; assists customers who would like to avail Extended Credit Arrangement (ECA); coordinates with the concerned and prepares transmittal list.
- Handles recovery of telephone instruments, posts pertinent data in the ICMS and prepares transmittal report to Warehouse.
- Assists paying subscribers using Electronic Drop Box (EDB) as needed.
- Encodes disputes on mis-applied and unreflected payments via Quick Pay, banks and ATM machines; prepares transmittal list and forward it to concerned division.
- Posts telephone service requests, approved applications and transfer requests in the ICMS and inputs/keys-in SO order entries as needed; coordinates with concerned divisions for immediate assignment of facilities.
- Prepares request for ocular inspection to concerned division regarding class of service, type of instrument and physical address of subscriber; coordinates, monitors and creates service order for proper adjustment.
- Receives cash and cheque payments.
- Balances and reconciles daily collections.
- Merging and uploading of daily cash and cheques collections.
- Annotates cheque payments; prepares cheque listing for bank deposit daily.
- Prepares bank deposit slips for cash and cheque collections.
- Receives returned cheques from depository bank issued by customer; logs and prepares transmittal list to be forwarded to concerned division for required account treatment.
- Preparation of requisition for office supplies, time report, monthly collection report, reports relative to servicing/billing activities and other administrative reports as required.
Jun 1987 - Oct 1991
Bachelor of Arts
St Louie University
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Application
Customer Service Experience
To work in an environment that challenges me to continue learning, at the same time be able to help and learn as much as I can from your reputable company and peers. To create a workspace that is in continual growth with opportunities for advancement.