Weight loss, Figure Competitions, Weight Management
I love to help people. It's rewarding to see people reach their weight loss goals, learn how to read nutrition labels, and learn how to eat healthy. I believe in giving my best to each client and I expect 100% in return. I strive for an environment where each client feels comfortable, safe, and a place where they can have fun too. I want to inspire each client to want to live each day healthier and happier. The great thing about this field is you get out of it exactly what you put in it.
Short Term Goals:
- To service a minimum of thirty hours of work each week
- To continue educating myself as a fitness professional
- To find out exactly what area I want to work in while continuing my dietetic classes
Long Term Goals:
- To obtain my bachelors degree in Dietetics within three years
- Volunteer my services as an R.D. once I receive my degree
- To save money for a down payment on a house
Competes in NPC Figure Competitions, Working Out, Volleyball, Student Member of American Dietetic Association and of the California Dietetic Association
Heidi Clayton is a Certified Personal Trainer with over five years of experience. She is certified through National Academy of Sports Medicine as a Certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist, and as a Fitness Nutrition Specialist. She currently is a student member of the American Dietetic Association and the California Dietetic Association. She completed her bachelors degree in Criminal Justice in 2003 from Omaha, NE and is currently study through the University of Alabama in the Dietetics Program.
Nov 2009 - Present
Consult with individuals about their workouts and nutrition providing detailed nutrition plans thru Apex and workouts created for each individual client.
- Top rookie trainer for the district two months in a row
- Four Weight loss success stories posted in the gym including a personal success story
Dec 2007 - Oct 2008
Managed the expansion of sales into the bay area. Developed ongoing customer relationships that enhanced future sales.
- Brought in the 3rd highest paying account for 2008
- Created and produced new and effective marketing material
Feb 2007 - Nov 2007
Assistant General Manager
Managed the daily operations for over 700 members and 40 employees. Responsible for the induction, training and development of new employees. Managed the reconciliation of sales transactions and the balancing and lodging of the day’s finances. Provided direction for the staff, completing performance assessments, providing constructive feedback and resolving tensions.
- Assistant General Manager of the month of September
- Oversaw the remodeling of the retail store that created more room for the members and that increased retail sales by making the items more visible to the members
- Developed schedules and pay grades to comply with budget cutbacks