Nov 2013 - Aug 2014
Toys“ R” Us Richmond Hill
- Establish, develop and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers
- Accept cash, checks, or bankcards for payment; completes check and bankcard transactions according to established procedure.
- Assists customers in locating specific items.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Restock and Merchandise inventory
- Marked prices and tagged shelves
May 2009 - Jun 2011
- Stocked inventory at all times in order to maximize sales of baked goods
- Provided excellent service to relief customers of any questions and concerns
- Compile and maintained records of transactions and transactions.
- Maintained efficient and clean workplace
Sep 2013 - Apr 2016
Business Administration Marketing
- Excellent oral/verbal communication skills developed through interacting with Customers on a daily basis
- Able to multi-task under high pressure
- Paying close attention to detail and hold a great display of professionalism in the tasks completed.
- Holds excellent practical skills in completing tasks in an orderly and accurate manner within a certain time frame.