Brand for cosmetics & Makeup Art Co;Egypt,North Sinai
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization's vision, mission, and overall direction. Leading the development and implementation of the overall organization's strategy.
- Leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of other executive leaders including presidents, vice presidents, and directors, depending on the organization's reporting structure.
- Soliciting advice and guidance, when appropriate, from a Board of Directors.
- Formulating and implementing the strategic plan that guides the direction of the business or organization.
- Overseeing the complete operation of an organization in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans.
- Evaluating the success of the organization.
- Maintaining awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards, and so forth.
- Representing the organization for civic and professional association responsibilities and activities in the local community, the state, and at the national level. (Other executive leaders bear responsibility for these ventures as interested or assigned as well.)
- Demonstrating the leadership necessary to make the organization's mission a success. This leadership includes providing leadership vision, leadership that attracts followers, and all other aspects of successful leadership.
- Supports operations and administration of Board by advising and informing Board members, interfacing between Board and staff, and supporting Board's evaluation of chief executive
- Oversees design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of programs, products and services
- Recommends yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manages organization's resources within those budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations
- Effectively manages the human resources of the organization according to authorized personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations
- Oversees fundraising planning and implementation, including identifying resource requirements, researching funding sources, establishing strategies to approach funders, submitting proposals and administrating fundraising records and documentation