Marketing, Wine Consultant
Offer brand marketing for wine & spirits industry retailers, distributors, importers and producers using traditional marketing promotional materials such as brochures, sell sheets, shelf talkers, display pieces, etc.; social media marketing; website design and content management. Wineitudes Monthly newsletter provides offers and wine & spirits information to more than 14,000 individuals as well as offering private wine education seminars, in-home wine events and cellar management.
- Partner with producers and distributors to research and confirm brand and product details. Developed Wine I Like it Blind Wine Tasting Panels to serve as a focus group system to monitor and respond to consumer feedback and reports to companies about their brands.
- Plan and schedule public relations objectives and strategies to support client marketing efforts including: wine tasting events, education seminar programs, dinners and wine excursions to promote brand awareness.
- Plan, organize and coordinate events for charitable organizations, universities, colleges and hospitals
- Provide wine representation for retailer, charity and trade events.
- Create and build wine lists and consult on cellar management for retailers and caterers.
- Clients include: American Importing & Exporting, Inc.; Atlantic Bottling Company; Branches Catering; Cotes de Longué Selections; Just Restaurant; Little Silver Bottle Shop; Mister C's Beach Bistro; R&R Marketing, Takall Vodka; Western Whiskey