"Dedication, ambition,sense of integrity, loyalty, and honesty. A great asset to any employer."
Jan 2015 - Present
Lead Porter/ Prep Cook
Atlas Buckhead/ St. Regis
- Porter: Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, or using industrial cleaning equipment to clean floors, cleaning and stocking bathrooms.
- Prep-Cook: Chopping vegetables, breaking down, cutting or grinding meat, weighing and mixing ingredients, washing and preparing vegetables, storing food, and more
Feb 2014 - Jan 2015
- Wash plates, silverware and maintain upkeep of the glassware.
- Help Head Chef with prep for the shift and reservations.
Mar 2011 - Jun 2013
- Take the order and deliver the food hot while providing excellent service.
- Cook Requirements and Qualifications: Report to work on time in a clean, proper uniform with a positive attitude.
- Practice all rules for safety, security and other restaurant policies.
Apr 2010 - Feb 2011
- Help pull wire, bend conduit and install lights in small commercial stores and houses.
- Clean up and bring material to journeyman.
Feb 2007 - Sep 2010
- Treat local properties for ants, termites, mosquitoes, bees, wasps, roaches, spiders, and more.
- Spray or dust chemical solutions, powders, or gases into rooms, onto clothing, furnishings or wood, and over marshlands, ditches, and catch-basins.
- Cut or bore openings in building or surrounding concrete, access infested areas, insert nozzle, and inject pesticide to impregnate ground.
May 2009 - Jun 2010
Turner Construction Company
- Construction of dormitories at GA Tech.
- Assisting experienced journeymen carpenters frame walls and temporary housings for concrete pouring.
- Measuring using a square and the use of a nail gun.
- Construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard, using carpenter's hand tools and power tools.
Feb 2010 - Oct 2010
Lead Shipping/Receiving Clerk
- Monitor work of shipping/receiving clerk(s), student workers and temporary staff
- Ensures that the warehouse is properly maintained at all times, and that deliveries are received from vendors and delivered to appropriate location or added to existing stock.
Feb 2011 - Jan 2010
Modules of Course
- Business Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Business Communications
- Business Mathematics
- Financial Management
Help pull wire, bend pipes and install lights in small commercial stores and houses. Clean up and bring material to journeyman.
Warehouse Shipping Receiving Stocking Forklift Operator Certified Construction Carpentry Lumber
Inspect premises to identify infestation source and extent of damage to property, wall and roof porosity, and access to infested locations.
Insure the requirements and qualifications: Report to work on time in a clean, proper uniform with a positive attitude Practice all rules for safety, security and other restaurant policies Assist co-workers in excellent guest service.