Retaj Hotels & Hospitality
Chief Accountant In Charge-Presen Moroni, comoros
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Examine, evaluate, or process loan applications.
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit or commercial, real estate, or personal loans.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments, such as branch banks, brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments, or credit departments.
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
- Establish procedures for custody or control of assets, records, loan collateral, or securities to ensure safekeeping.
- Oversee the flow of cash or financial instruments.
- Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
- Prepare operational or risk reports for management analysis.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate risk and insurance programs of establishments to control risks and losses. Recruit staff members and oversee training programs.
- Submit delinquent accounts to attorneys or outside agencies for collection.
- Communicate with stockholders or other investors to provide information or to raise capital.
- Evaluate data pertaining to costs to plan budgets.
- Analyze and classify risks and investments to determine their potential impacts on companies.
- Review reports of securities transactions or price lists to analyze market conditions.
- Develop or analyze information to assess the current or future financial status of firms.
- Direct insurance negotiations, select insurance brokers or carriers, and place insurance.
- Monthly Financial Closing Reports GAAP.
- Budgeting (Operation Budget ,FF&E ,S.O.E ).
- Assets Management
- Projects Management
- Variance and ratios statistics and analysis reports .
- Operation Management.
- Lead and manage the Hotel