Operational Manager - Sports MARCOM
- Planning Saudi Telecom Company’s (STC) full year sports campaigns to fully utilize STC's international sports sponsorship assets, valued at $90 million.
- Managing day-to-day communications with world-renowned clubs (Manchester United F.C. and Real Madrid C.F.) and involved 3rd parties.
- Coordinating costing, budgeting and reporting all financial matters related to the involved stakeholders - with budgets of up to $6.5 million.
- Ensuring seamless operations in collaboration with account management and creative teams.
- Optimizing and evolving the overall customer experience by implementing creative and effective corporate hospitality techniques.
- Creating strategies, policies and procedures to improve data quality and monitoring efficiency for the present CRM.