Sports MARCOM - Brand Activation Manager
- Ensuring full and optimal utilization and brand activation of all of Saudi Telecom Company’s (STC) sports rights and assets, currently valued at $41.2 million.
- Managing end-to-end operations with world-renowned clubs (Manchester United F.C and Real Madrid C.F.) and all involved 3rd parties.
- Playing a key role in the 31% increase in STC's ROI on their sports investments.
- Creating and managing a season-long rights utilization tracker.
- Responsible for full year projects budgeting - with budgets up to $6.5 million.
- Creating and implementing project-based strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Managing the planning and execution of over 150 B2B and B2C conferences and hospitality trips.
- Project Manager for MENA's largest grassroots program in partnership with SAFF (Saudi Arabian Football Federation), Manchester United F.C, and Real Madrid C.F.
- Directing STC's Youtube show for their grassroots program " Eish Al Tahadi ".