Business Development Specialist
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls, emails and knocking door visits.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Present company products and presentations to suspected clients at their headquarters.
- Close sales and achieve the quarterly target.
- Maintaining and tracking clients reports on CRM and directly communicate it with the chief marketing officer.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Develop and execute marketing programs to promote the company's brand.