Al Islami Foods UAE
Responsible for the day to day IT requirements of the company such as user management, trouble shooting, Reporting , Data Analysis ,Chart , help , advice , Maintaining desktop applications, local area networks, IT security and telecommunications
Main achievements :
- Apply ERP system integrate branches with accounts, Supply chain, and warehouse and HR department.
- Building and Developing POS system for Al FAROOJ branches in and out UAE, with full access to all POS machines features.
With centralized reporting system with full set of different kind of customized reports, sales analyses, customer analyses, areas analyses and many other different features.
- Build and Design a complete Delivery Call Centre for more than 32 branches in UAE, 6 in Lebanon, 2 in Libya and 2 in France from developing the software to designing the database and installing the hardware.
- Apply the project “ over voice IP ” with Avaya Technology Phone System ,From this system we are getting many types of reports, some of are like Agents Summery, Customer details, Call flow chart, Abundant calls, Agents skills report, Also recording all Agents Calling activities with customers
- Creating Human resources system, this is completely programmed, developed , and managed in-house
- Creating centralized System connecting all functions of business and departments ,From the branch everyday automatically comes the Data to the Main server, At the end of the day, it automatically emails customized set of reports to a list of emails, Employees Access and Security, Accessing the data center through Web site to access the reporting system from anywhere anytime using user name and password in user friendly UI (User Interface).
- Apply finger print attenance system
- Network infrastructure in our Head office as well in branch offices.
- Automatic backup in 3 Sites
- Designing a complete network for the company
- management head office and all braches with connecting all the branches with the management head office.
- Apply camera system in all branches and absolving by monitor in head office