@ Huawei Technologies
TABS Suite. TABS, is an integrated software package designed for the mobile, ISP, and traditional fixed network services. TABS convergent Customer Care & Billing system undertakes the whole billing process of a single converged system and rates all services against a single unified rating scheme.
- Managed entire CR projects for Airtel Nigeria, including setting timelines and milestones, interacting with the client/region, reporting on project status to business unit.
- Acted as Program Manager for ‘Airtel Nigeria Cleanup’ project, budgeted to be around a total of 500K USD for AirTel Nigeria
- Weekly communication with resources on issues, and deliverable progress.
- weekly reported to customer on project time schedules, milestones, dependencies.
- Acquired resources from resource teams by communicating the customer’s requirement effectively and delivered 750 man-days CRs for Airtel Nigeria customer, as per commitment.
- Acquired resources from resource teams by communicating the customers requirement effectively and delivered 70 man-days SRS for Airtel BD TABS Upgrade project, as per commitment with the customer.
- Liaised between cross-functional and globally dispersed teams.
- Actively monitored with team members for any risks and worked to mitigate them.
- Generated weekly status reports for project stakeholders.
@ FutureNow Technologies
OPEN Houston (www.openhouston.org). OPEN Houston is a CMS portal, developed for OPEN members, allowing the Houston chapter to communicate with their members through rich content, media, and publications. Portal provides event management system for OPEN administration to create events and invite users.
Languages / Technologies: PHP, Joomla, HTML, CSS.
- Prepared statement of work, project and resource plans, and managed project communications at all levels of the organization.
- Defined system architecture for the portal and process flows to capture user interactions.
- Created online registration and emails for event campaigns.
- Developed the way a user would interact with the system. The system has a company administrator mode and a user mode. Designed the way the system would interact with each and help both in execution of their relevant tasks.
APPNA (www.appna.org). APPNA is a charitable organization dedicated to fostering scientific development and education in the field of medicine and to delivering better health care, irrespective of race, color, creed, or gender.
Languages / Technologies: PHP, Joomla.
Tools/Environment: Dreamweaver, MySQL.
- Worked on initial design and functional requirements phase for the re-design/re-launch of APPNA portal.
- Prepared project and resource plans.
- Conducted competitive analysis of features, functionality and usability for the new portal site; derived recommendations and best practices for development of a new site.
- Created online registration incorporated within the website.
bioCLIK (www.bioclik.com). bioCLIK a web portal built for the biotech community, offers biotech products, services and information to be easily exchanged amongst community members.
Languages / Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, AJAX.
Tools/Environment: Visual Studio .NET 2008, SQL Server 2005.
- Defined and managed the business requirement specification and system design process for application development. Managed development specialists for requirement gathering, analysis and design.
- Managed entire project, including setting timelines and milestones, interacting with the client, reporting on project status to business unit.
- Provided feedback on usability and functional gaps in process flows and proposed solutions
IQTechPros (www.iqtechpros.com). IQ Tech Pros, formerly Saga Consulting, with over 15,000 consultants, is the world’s largest full-service IT integration network. It helps consultants and integrators to find more projects quicker, get paid faster, more consistently and get work VISAs (if needed). Plus, it helps vendors to extend the capabilities of their existing reseller base.
Languages / Technologies: DotNetNuke, HTML, CSS.
- Designed and developed corporate CMS portal for the IQTech group. The portal was developed with the capability to let IQTech administration manage the site content.
- Coordinated with client for requirements gathering and managed resources. Challenged by tight deadlines, stepped into several roles, such as quality assurance liaison, during peaks in portal development lifecycle.
- Created video tutorials using Macromedia Captivate.