Business Analyst/ Solution Consultant
Volvo India Pvt. Ltd
- Responsible for design and implementation of global supply chain processes to support manufacturing operations in the construction, commercial transport, repair and services markets
- Implement best supply chain management practices by conducting pre-study and suggesting changes in process, systems. Implementation of new technologies including ERP (SAP and Microsoft AX ), ITIL ( BMC Remedy ) solution and custom software related to e-Sourcing, Dealer Management, Predictive Analysis
- Working in projects where merger of companies was undertaken and lean initiatives were implemented to improve process KPI’s.
- Deliver solutions which involve working in AS-IS, TO-BE process, Workshop facilitation, Gap analysis, Functional design, Concept Modeling, Documentation, Testing and User- manual documentation.
- Work with stakeholders across the regions of Volvo eco system and implement, develop product roadmaps through deep understanding of customers, technologies, and business strategy.
- Create wireframe, UI mockups, end to end use case, concept model, requirement breakdown, process flow diagram and acceptance test driven product backlog.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to propose new functionality, feature, product or services. Working on cutting edge technology like Big data, Predictive Analysis, Internet of Things and did prototype to senior management.
- Was part of projects having large footprint and handled multiple roles as Solution Consultant, Lead Business Analyst and Test Manager depending on the project needs.
Complete responsibility for ISO Audit and representing the IT organisation as Environment Management System coordinator in ISO 14001 and 9000 audit.