Software Engineer - Solution Integration
Working as an Agile Software Engineer. Working closely with the R&D team to develop new modules and integrate them with the existing product. Worked on web based portals, web applications, Android apps and iOS apps.
- Performed end to end development of new modules for the company's main web portal. Gained exposure to the Liferay portlet manager and Liferay service builder.
- Performed development of new GUI and features for the company's connected web application. - Gained exposure to the Wicket framework over Java EE.
- Performed integration of the company's main web portal with existing systems on the customer end. - Gained exposure to provisioning methods involving Java bean shell scripts and SOAP web service.
- Performed extensive debugging on an older malfunctioning Android app, corrected the errors under a strict time-line and deployed the app on Google Play Store. - Gained exposure to native Android app development, testing and app deployment.
- Presented a TEDx talk on The Advent of Big Data Analysis and Machine Learning in Telecom. - The talk detailed future prospects with these new technologies in the telecom domain.