Harry Getz has provided market solutions and analytics to the technology and medical device sectors for over 20 years.
Having entered the medical device industry at the advent of laparoscopic surgery, Getz led hospital conversions within the Los Angeles region for Ethicon Endo-Surgery (NYSE: JNJ). Previously, Getz had served as a member of the National Accounts Team, at Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX), where he was awarded with several President's Club achievements. During his career, Getz has introduced several innovations to surgery, such as Infrared visualization (acquired by Stryker Endsocopy), articulating instrumentation (acquired by ConMed) and network visual data solutions, in use at Karl Storz, Olympus Medical and others. In recent years, Getz has led sales, marketing and product development initiatives for Industry leaders, such as Ethicon, Imagyn Medical, Karl Storz, Olympus and EndoChoice. Getz has over 20 years of relevant sales, marketing and product experience, from which to draw for client engagements.
Today, product development and technology innovation must be aligned to organizational strengths, competitive position and market opportunity. Successful marketing plans must include quantifiable data supported by customer, sales and market survey results. Getz offers over 20 years of sales, product and marketing leadership, and analytics to align upstream, downstream, sales and organizational objectives.
- Market segmentation, surveys, product feature development and pricing.
- Program design; product mix, use-case volumes analysis.
- Survey design and result analysis.
- Alignment of market planning and tactical field logistics
- Sales and support design.
PRODUCT DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT & PROCESS IMPLEMENTATION
- Product standardization for market price points and increased GP.
- Improved efficiency and workflow, including order acquisition process.
- Concept design and development planning.