Cupola Teleservices is a BPO vertical of Cupola Group MEA focused on contact center and back office solutions. As a group Key Account manager, Harris' primary responsibilities were to ensure impeccable implementation of the projects, smooth transition of day to day responsibilities to Ops/QA/Training Managers (Post implementation), followed by facilitating organic growth and expansion of the key accounts. Harris managed large BPO operations during his tenure as Group account manager implementing call center, data entry, image processing, sales campaigns, technical support teams, VOC, fraud desk and violation investigation teams.
- Analyzing customer’s requirement, business strategies and their view of the market and develop appropriate outsourcing solutions.
- Campaign Implementation that includes operations, quality assurance and training processes. Becoming the consistent face to the customer in the formation process.
- Implementation of KPIs and dashboard reporting system.
- Training Key Account Managers and smoothly transferring day to day responsibilities to them.
- Grow understanding of the Key accounts business drivers that included identifying key stakeholders, organization chart, value proposition, current business position relative to opportunities.
- Managing Client relationship and SLAs and to grow relationship through broadening scope of services.
- Building solid relationships with the Account’s key decision makers; develop wide and deep relationships across all functions of the accounts in order to obtain an insider’s perspective on the account’s business, with a high focus on early identification of the upcoming projects, planned RFQ’s, competitive threats, etc.
- Consistently and dependably following through on commitments and deadlines.
- Facilitating the formation of agreements by discerning the win/win for both parties and involving the appropriate individuals that can bring about this outcome.