Clinix Health Group
- Ensure that patients' accounts are captured into the Proclin system and stock used is billed accurately to the patient's account on time before the file or account is submitted to the medical aid.
- Capture and bill patients' stock (used by the patient during the previous day) into the system within 24 hours.
- After the patient is discharged the file is compiled by the unit/Ward managers and I audit the file starting from admission date till discharge date for all documentation including checking for authorization numbers, coding etc.
- Reconcile the stock recorded in the manual file to the stock captured onto the Proclin system to ensure all the information is accurate and complete
- Once the account is hundred percent accurate, it is released/ submitted to the medical through EDI or manual submission for payment
- Liaise with Unit managers and Pharmacy staff for any discrepancies and misunderstandings with the files especially if credit should be done or if more stock should be billed and was not recorded.
- Liaise with credit controllers for any amendments or corrections that should be done if the account is rejected
- Perform stock take every three months to ensure Pharmacy and ward stock balances to the one recorded in the system