Supply business vision, process design, software development and integration consulting services to clientele. Utilize industry standard tools and techniques in designing and building solutions to client concnerns and problems. Used a broad range of tools, techniques and technologies to produce satisfied clients.
Key Development Accomplishments:
- Created a system for managing commitments and keeping them clear and visible. Architected, designed and delivered a set of tools to define, track and manage commitments via e-mail and deliver Web-based status and analytics. http://www.orchmail.com/downloads
- Created a production facility capacity planning / visualization tool coupled with manpower planning for a biomedical antibody manufacturer. Removed 85% of their planning time.
- Innovated a unique graphical display system to provide "at a glance" status of commitments, individually as well as project level rollups. Reduced status assessment from days to instant..
- Installed the Commitment Manager System within an Irish telecom firm and reduced time to react to customer trouble calls from days to hours!
- Wells Fargo San Francisco / Minnesota: Designed and implemented a set of tools to identify transactions and extract operational metrics into a set of recurrent reports, providing disbursement manager and team members an accurate picture of performance over time. Integrated tools with existing systems to extract data for cycle time, transaction identity and amounts for performance metrics. Created process and tools to prepare daily performance metrics to provide call center managers to support proactive intervention in customer issues.
- Medici Partners: Developed a business portal and dashboards for the companies mortgage industry clientele.
Environment: Sharepoint, MS Outlook, Visual Basic, MS Access, SQL Server, MS Exchange, IIS, HTML, MS Excel
Key Business Process Reengineering Accomplishments:
- Beckett Associates: Instrumental in redesign of a service delivery process, improving Marketing, Sales, Procurement, Manufacturing & Merchandising.
- Wells Fargo San Francisco: Revamped loan reserves servicing process handling thousands of property loans and interfacing with 4 different company groups. Slashed cycle time for handling a disbursement from an average of 17 days to 5 days (80% of transactions) in just 3 months. Reduced number of items missing something from 50% to 10%.
- Helped customer identify a candidate process and convened an internal process improvement team to participate in As-Is/To-Be designs and champion the new process implementation.
- Led development of As-Is process documentation and process analytics (baseline & ongoing performance measures), including cycle times and process opportunity/waste/costs associated with the As-Is process.
- Played a major role in the creation of To-Be process definition model and with pilot implementation of a new process design.
- - Identified and eliminated non value added processes, reducing costs.
- - Coached team members, captured/monitored new process metrics, produced comparative analytics and reported results to stakeholders.
Co-created technology recommendations for next phase process support as well as expansion to other processes within the organization.