Presently a Fashion Retailer Working as part of an enthusiastic team in a commercial, sales driven and highly dynamic fashion retail environment. Responsible for driving sales, ensuring good customer service, building relationships & having highly engaged suppliers, and ensuring the smooth running of the shop floor Contacting prospective clients, assessing their requirements then selling them the companies products that match their needs. Also responsible for maintaining ongoing relationships with customers to foster repeat business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Taking decisive action to improve the branch performance.
- Unpacking and checking all new stock deliveries.
- Collecting all the information required to create a request for an estimate.
- Writing accurate & informative sales reports and documentation.
- Customer Relationship Management Key role is to engage the customers ensure meeting their needs & expectations Handling customer's queries, requests & complaints with an objective of delighting them Responsible for developing own portfolio of customers.
- Identifying the customer's needs and work towards meeting the same.
- Sales & Marketing Responsible for formulating sales & pricing strategies.
- Research & Identify potential leads and new opportunities.
- Updated self with upcoming trends in the industry by attending and representing at trade shows and external events.
- Promoting specific lines under the guidance of management.
- Part of sales team wherein we explore & develop both new and existing markets.
- Sourcing major and unique fashion shows and events.
- Constantly developing existing sales processes which will generate sustainable growth.
- Proficient communication skills Warm personality Can make customers comfortable to open up Have ability to ask the right questions so that I can get the right answer from the customers to understand his need Confident to sell to large and small clients.
- Proven experience in launching new products.
- Have a professional style of communication & ability to build rapport with prospective customers.