Associate Scientist (DMPK)
Lupin Research Park
- I was responsible for the screening of Novel Chemical Entities by applying multitude of in-house established methodologies co-mingled with handling the high throughput LC-MS/MS instrument.
- My responsibilities necessitated a smart presence by working in a multi-project based set-up which mandates integration of various activities involving Planning, Execution and Monitoring of the in-house activities focusing on the project deliverables.
- Preparation of DMPK intra-department QA reports for IND molecules pertaining to different therapeutic areas and followed by reviewing of inter-departmental Pharmacological and Biological reports.
- Execution of bench-top assays and subsequent data interpretation from the LC-MS/MS instrument.
- Compilation of budget for the assigned projects comprising the petite articles and the major instrument accessories.
- Learned and Deployed the ARIBA (SAP) software for procurement
- Vendor management for Procurement and Resource management thereby preventing delay in the execution of activities.
- Consistent follow-up with internal stakeholders regarding the Efficiency and Quality of the project output.
- Scheduling and Controlling the tasks to meet the timelines.
- Escalating the senior level managers and external stakeholders about the Instrument Performance and preserving the calibration reports.
- Maintained the SLAs with the internal project teams with simultaneous reproducibility of desired results.
- Documentation of lessons learned and reports preparation for the optimized projects.
- Generated MOM of quarterly project meetings about the project deliverables.
- Apprising the QA Team of the essential timelines for the validation of Instrument SOPs and Assays STPs.
- Effective Team management in educating the team members of the established principles and procedures.
- Exchanging Knowledge with peer teams including clinical research unit which comprising the various activities of a clinical trial, Trial master filings, Good Clinical Practices (GCP) etc.
Well-versed in conducting assays for:
(A) Metabolic Rate; (B) CYP Inhibition; (C) Reaction Phenotyping;
(D) Time Dependent Inhibition; (E) Non-Cyp based (AO),
MAO-A and MAO-B
(F) UGT Phenotyping; (G) Sulfation; (H) Microsomal Protein Binding