HDFC BANK LIMITED
HDFC Bank Limited Dec 1999 to date
1. Function Retail Foreign Exchange & Trade Services
Designation Senior Manager Oct' 2008 to date
Functional Role Channel Manager - Acquisition, Retention and Enhancement
- Monitor sales process and conformity of the working model by the sales channel. Periodic review of working model by conducting regional visits
- Monitoring of monthly performance through scorecard and draw actionable on concern areas.
- Synergies the strengths of other channels to cross sell RFX products - Managed customer base, Current account, NR Customer base, Salary accounts
- Driving branches and channels to achieve business goals which includes - Branch activation, new customer acquisition and customer activation
- Draw contest to increase business or to improvise performance of under performing branches
- Design campaigns to improve forex product penetration and improve customer engagement
- Assess RFX product training need for other channels and provide support with the help of Trade SM to share the learning's
2. Function Liabilities Product Management
Designation Senior Manager Oct' 2004 to Oct, 2008
Functional Role Product Manager - Salary accounts
A. Product Management
- Define competitive and market information to ensure market insights are factored in product strategy and new product launch process.
- Working with Business Analytics team to identify specific behavior of existing customers and draw strategy to enhance relationship and achieve business objectives.
- Identification of new product opportunities, understand channel dynamics, target market, sales process and competitive environment.
- Propose, design and deliver product solutions to meet business needs.
- Track business performance and highlight deviations.
- Analyse existing business segments for profitability to enable - focus on profitable segments and issue caution on unprofitable ones.
- Publishing MIS for Regions and channels to highlight concern areas and issue actionable to correct deficiencies.
B. Business Analysis
- Tracking business performance month on month and identifying deviations.
- Analysing business trends for each portfolio component.
- Analyse customer behavior to identify options to enhance relationship and improve profitability.
- Tracking profitable customers - individual and corporate.
- Publishing business MIS to business heads, channel heads for information and follow-up for actionable.
- Preparing portfolio business letter.
3. Function Depository Services - Transaction Services Dec' 1999 - Sep' 2004
Functional Role Deputy Manager - Operations
Managing day-to-day operational activities
- Controlling and managing operations and deliverable quality
- Defining processes
- Team Management
- Contingency planning
- MIS generation
- Business performance reporting