Enterprise System Specialist - Analyst 2
Unisys Global Services India Pvt, LTD
Network & Security Management for LAN environment for Cisco Network Environment.
Client : Sheraton Groups of Hotels ( Till December 2008 )
- Providing level 1 and level 2 support like Managing Switches, Routers, IP3servers(DHCP servers) and End-user troubleshooting.
- Proactively monitoring network and avoiding future down times by effectively volunteering communication with client and recommending changes for improvement.
- Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident management bound by SLA.
- Volunteering for internal training and documentation.
- Executing scheduled and unscheduled changes by initializing changes as per Change management and CAB approvals.
- Providing security measures by monitoring Switchport and ACL.
- Working with cisco CPE and In-room connect devices.
- Representing NOC meetings
Client : CIBA ( Chemical Industries Basel )( From 2009 JAN till September 2009)
- Managing level 2 support of Switching and Routing for CISCO devices.
- providing Level-2 support for LAN-management including various vendor devices like CISCO, HP, Nortel .
- Network monitoring for switches, Routes, Wireless controllers, Access points, DHCP servers, DNS servers and WAES servers, VPN connectivity.
- Isolation of issue by effectively communicating issue with client and providing resolution within stipulated time frame and meeting critical SLA'S.
- Providing backup and restoration during Infrastructure changes.
- Initiating Changes and completing the change task as necessary for improvements.
- Involved in successful transition of monitoring tool from HP Overview to BMC REMEDY ITSM 7.1
Client : STMicroelectronics ( from 2009 September till date.)
- Managing and Maintaining smooth operations by ensuring all critical deadlines are met by team at all time for Cisco Network data and Cisco IP Voice incidents and IMAC requests.
- Managing LAN - switching / Routing
- Managing Cisco Voice - working with Cisco CCM , PABX , voice Gateways.
- Represent Weekly & Monthly report and progress to clients and stakeholders.
- Preparing statistics and management reports for client presentations.
- Reviewing and auditing the process.
- Proposing and initiating Change-Requests.
- Responsible for organizing team development process such as Training and development activities.
- Ensuring that staffing and skill levels are maintained throughout operationalhours by managing shift staffing schedules, etc..
- Single point of contact for handling escalation effectively and proposing resolutions efficiently.
- Arranging staff training and awareness sessions on demand by clients and stakeholders.
- Working with HR team by conducting Fun activities off-working hours on weekly and monthly basis representing organization work culture to individuals and bring about improvements in work environment by inspiring employees to work in a better environment as per the interestof both employees and organization.