- Well-balanced experience in a diverse range of both, professional (corporate) and voluntary (e.g., Boy Scouts), environments.
- Hands-on experience with both, traditional and inbound marketing.
- Strong critical thinking skills designed for strategic situations.
- Stellar writing ability and mathematics skills through combined harmony of creativity and fundamentals.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Proficient in the utilization of software in addition to Microsoft Office (Hootsuite, MailChimp, Joomla, Open Site Explorer, etc.).
- Polished leadership abilities and experienced interaction with diverse backgrounds, both co-workers and clients.
- Understands Korean and basic Spanish.
Distribution Marketing Intern
Mar 2015 - May 2015
CJ Entertainment USA
- Distribution Marketing Intern Marketing campaigns for theatrical and non-theatrical movies.
- Tasks included AdWords campaigns, key-art design, social media management, market research, email outreach, etc.
Marketing and Sales Manager (Prev. Marketing Intern)
Jun 2014 - Mar 2015
Image-X Enterprises, Inc
- In charge of marketing and sales divisions.
- Experienced in traditional marketing, such as cold calling, email blasting, etc.
- Introduced and implemented inbound marketing tactics, such as SEO, social media management, blogging, website audits/analysis, market research, etc.
- Helped land new clients, notably the San Francisco Superior Court.
Jun 2014 - Sep 2014
- Education, development, and implementation of inbound marketing tactics.
- Hands-on experience in marketing tools, such as Hootsuite, WordPress, MailChimp, Open Site Explorer, QuickSprout, Joomla, etc.
Outside Sales/Usher/Concessions/Box Office
Jun 2012 - Sep 2012
- Worked overtime to go door-to-door to different establishments and spread the word about upcoming Haram Park 1 movies.
- Developed Korean-speaking skills through interacting with customers.
- Public-speaking experience through performing a speech before each movie.
May 2015 - Present
University of Utah
- Dean's List (Summer Semester 2015 [First Semester since transferring from UCSB])
- Golden Key International Honour Society
Sep 2011 - Dec 2014
University of California Santa Barbara
- National Anthropology Award for UCSB Ethnographic Paper
Sep 2007 - Jun 2011
Arcadia High School
High School Diploma
- 2011 Arcadia High U.S. Army Scholar Athlete of the Year
- Scholar Athlete awarded for 6 semesters
- March 2011 Rotary Club Athlete of the Month
- Captain of Arcadia High School Baseball Team (2009-2011)
- 3 Consecutive League Championships
- Awarded by City Hall for making history with an undefeated season, which we accomplished twice in a row.
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certified (July 2014-August 2015).
- Life Scout Level of Boy Scouts of America Troop #115 (Also Troop Leader).
- Music (Guitar & Piano)