Nissan Market Research for Multi-cultural Millennials: http://prezi.com/sxik6vl5bxul/nissan/
My name is Hannah Brooker and I am a Strategic Communications Major of Oklahoma State University. Strategic communications is basically a mix of advertising, PR, and a little bit of social media. What I love about advertising is being able to take an idea and make it a reality. With all the changes happening in the online world, it's exciting to jump into a market that demands innovation. I am looking forward to work for a company that is creative and isn't afraid to break tradition.
I also love design. But instead of talking about it, I'll let you look at my links on the right. --->
Mar 2010 - Present
The Vintage Pearl
- Finish weekly deadlines and constantly communicate with co-workers and managers.
- Learn new tasks and easily adapt to change.
- Help implement efficient organizational systems and oversee product inventory.
University of Oklahoma
Visual Arts Student Association
- Help plan annual student art auction fundraiser.
Sooner Ballroom Dance Events
- Help coordinate fundraiser event. Design promotional material.
Japanese Student Association
- Volunteer for several events and welcome foreign exchange students.
Aug 2010 - Aug 2012
Oklahoma State University
- Creative Director: worked as a functioning ad team with classmates to create campaigns for clients.
- Class Projects Executed: research, focus groups, surveys, press releases, brand positioning, copy writing, promotional design, and sales presentations.