Senior PLC Supervisor
Yemen LNG Company
- Supervises planning and execution of day to day preventive and corrective maintenance activities related to all PLC types in the plant. Ensure the proper utilization of manpower and equipment, Assesses priorities and provides instructions for any special procedures, standards or materials required. Monitors and follows up to ensure all work is carried out into high technical and safety standards.
- Provides technical direction to subordinates on fault finding, diagnoses and repairs.
- Reviews bids received for supply of materials and provide evaluation and recommendations for technically acceptable bidder. Inspects received materials to ensure matching required specifications and arrangestesting. Operational use of spares, as necessary, to verify compatibility with existing equipment.
- Participate in the Process Safety Management programs in the areas of P&ID Reviews, equipment Integrity, risk management, operating and maintenance procedures, process change review, incident and accident investigations.
- Provide programming and troubleshooting for all PLC & HMI types (ex. Siemens, Rockwell, Mark VI, Schneider, Bentley Nevada VTMS, Converteam Alstom, Yokogawa Stardom, and ABB, WinCC flexible & WinCC, PcVue, Factory talk, wonderware, protocol, Cimplicity, Fast Tool, System1, RTDMS PI, and MegaNet,).
- Responisble for preventive & corrective maintenance of DCS Invensys Foxboro & Triconex Safety systems ( SSS, PSS, &FGS).
- Develop and maintain a system for managing software and hardware changes & updates for PLC & DCS, system backups, and emergency plans.
- Evaluate on yearly basis each member in the team and set up the training required for each member individually.
- Providing technical reports and documentation, according to company standards.