Senior Regional Manager-HR
Yum! Brands, a fortune 500; company has been in India for more than 11 years and is the largest and fastest growing restaurant company in the country. The goal for 2020 is to open 2000 stores.
As Senior Regional Manager for two important market of Tamilnadu and Kerala, with a Team Size of 8, major responsibilities entail:
- Execute people agenda and support in driving aggressive growth by entering into tier 1 and tier 2 cities across TN and Kerala.
- Implementing various Engagement initiatives to ensure highly satisfied employees which in turn lead to better customer experience at store.
- Keeping check on the competitors by compensation review study to ensure salary parity and retention of Top Talent at Yum.
- To execute robust Talent development programme with a view to grow Talent than to buy Talent.
- To Drive Big Heart agenda for the company by ensuring and promoting Diversity at Store and Employment of Specially able people.
- To ensure that at all times Yum is complaint on all labour and ethical standards .
- Retention of Front end employees through Driving Employee Value proposition.
- To make Yum as a employer of choice by making culture as a differentiator.
- Over the period of 4 years Tamil nadu and Kerala has seen an increase from 6 stores to 58 stores and operating in 15 cities.
- Consistent and one of best rating in the internal Survey and GPTW score.
- On an average 80% of all requirements are met by Internally developed Talent.
- The diversity Ratio of all the store currently stands at healthy 22% and opened 2 specially able stores.
- Attrition was brought to manageable level from 100% to around 45%.
- Ensured that 100% of the compliance requirements are met and timely submission of all statutory returns.